|Expression of Interest(EOI)- skill training programme for Persons with Disability (PwD’s)|
|Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Guwahati Medical College & Hospital|
|Rehabilitation Council of India|
|Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR)|
|Vocational Rehabilitation Centers (VRCs)|
|Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities|
|News & Events|
|Report of Mega Distribution Camp|
|Download Admission Form|
• Continue Rehabilitation Education (CRE)
Interested professional in the field of disabilities may contact the centre by depositing a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000.00 (Rupees One thousand) only, in favour of Composite Regional Centre (CRC) Guwahati, payable at Guwahati. The total number of seat for the programme is 50. The first 50 participants registration will be considered for the programme (First Come First served). Click here to Download Registration Form for CRE
•CRC Guwahati students and Staff took pledge on 2nd October 2014 for Swach Bharat Mission .
• CRC Guwahati conducted parents Training programme a Jagi Road, Morigaon on 30th September 2014.Total number of beneficiaries was 75.
• Parents Tarining programme on management of children with disabilties at home on 29th September 2014.
•CRC conducted orientation Programme for the professionals on 26th September 2014 at Barapani, Meghalaya .Number of beneficiaries- 30.
• One day disability awarness programme conducted for parents of PWDs at Duliajan on 24th September 2014.
• One day Disability Awareness Programme for ICDS staff, ASHA, Teachers & Community Leaders will be conducted at Tampak Community Hall, Manipur on 9th October 2014.